THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3403

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Steroids Forum:
Topic:
Started By howard (peterborough, pe4 6ny, united kingdom)
Started on: 3/29/2007 8:04:02 AM, viewed 3646 times
PREWORKOUT AGGESSION!!

Im looking for something i can take once/twice a week before workouts to make me feel more aggressive!! any ideas? something thats not going to fuck my liver up or health!! if you say a steroid,like to no where will be able to get them? thanks in advance.

This Topic has 5 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 5 Replies:
coomo (brentwood, cm14, uk) on 1/20/2008 11:30:09 AM

Howard you want to inprove your mindset then?tHis is what i do,and it works.in the minute or so before i train,i ask myself "do i want to waste this opportunity?" when my mind responds, i have to tell my self that if i dont then I have to improve my weght/reps on (for instance) the leg press,if i dont then it will be wasted ,and im no closer to reaching my goals.therfore there is no room for dabate or questioning, This set of leg presses will terminate in no less than 10 reps(or whatever i need to progress from previous w/o)I say this in my mind,calmy deliberately,and slowly.ITS ALREADY HAPPENED in my mind.Al i need to do is physically carry out the task.Your subconcious mind will try and pollute your mind with doubt(after all it doesnt want this change) but you have to ignore it,smile politely and carry on through.

HD27 (N.Falls, Ontario, Canada) on 2/26/2008 7:19:42 AM

Coomo,
Great post!.It′s always better to use the power of your mind rather than resorting to dangerous drugs.

jras (PENTICTON, BC, Canada) on 2/28/2008 3:01:42 PM

A good test booster and NOexplode will do it.

Meucci (., Skåne, Sweden) on 5/13/2008 4:44:52 PM

Hello everybody !

I just became a member here and this is my first message :-)

Pre-workout , I would recommend a couple of Espressos ( as Mike Mentzer used to take before his training ) and if you don´t like coffe you could use Green Tea.

Page: 1 | 2 - Next
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now